Here’s an updated playlist of videos outlining a method of using Reaper for live playback (backing tracks) on stage.
There are five videos:
- Import Template: multi-channel routing for your audio interface and setup for midi program change.
- Import Audio: how to import multiple tracks to your playback session
- Import Audio Custom Actions: explanation of the custom action for importing audio
- Navigation Custom Actions: four custom for navigating the set list – Previous/Next Project Tab, Stop and Play
- Custom View: some tweaks to the display, including SWS Notes and Project List
If you are using Reaper for live playback, I’d love to hear from you. It’s always great to hear how other people are using Reaper, it’s such a flexible and powerful tool.
Free Download Pack of Custom Actions for Live Playback Here
(When importing audio using the “Import Audio” custom action, it will prompt you to insert a marker – this is where you can input the “stop” command marker, which is “!1016” [without the quotation marks])